At Belluno’s doors
- Departure: Tisoi (560m)
- Arrival: Tisoi (560m)
- Difficulty Level: MC/BC
- Length: 10 km
- Difference in height: 505m
- Minimum Altitude: 560m
- Maximum Altitude: 1,065m
- Recommended Period: from May to October
- Access: from Belluno follow the signs for Bolzano Bellunese, then continue to Tisoi, where you can park.
- Ground: 70% asphalt, 30% unpaved
- Didactic supports: didactic panel of the Park in San Giorgio
Starting from the center of Tisoi, the itinerary passes through the towns of Zei and Pestesure. It then climbs along the left side of the Val Gresal (CAI 510 trail and itinerary of the Chiesette piedmont park) up to Pian de Fraina (1,065 m), the highest point of the route. From here, if you wish, you can climb (only on foot) to the church of San Giorgio (1,355 m), perched on a spur overlooking the Val Gresal. From Pian de Fraina you descend along the right side of the valley to the Costiet locality, from here you reach Barp and then return to Tisoi.