- Departure: località Pian de la Fopa (Forno di Zoldo)
- Arrival: località Pian de la Fopa (Forno di Zoldo)
- Duration: 2 hour/s 30 minutes
- Difficulty Level: E – Hiking (level)
- Length: 5.5 km
- Minimum elevation: 1160 m
- Maximum elevation: 1550 m
- Difference in elevation: 390 m
- Recommended period: June to September
A loop in one of the Park’s most spectacular and “Dolomite-like” valleys, to find orchids, remains of ancient bogs and kilns to produce lime by “cooking” the river stones.
Among screes, cliffs and spectacular rock towers, the trail leads to Malga Pramper, where you can rest and eat something before undertaking the way back.
Location: upper part of the Val Pramper, near Forno di Zoldo
Access: from Forno di Zoldo, follow the signs for Val Pramper and take the unpaved road to Pian de la Fopa (parking and notice board of the Park)
Didactic supports: didactic panels along the way