Warrior Saints and Healer Saints in Dolomiti Bellunesi
- Departure: Stalle al Pez – Croce D’Aune (923m)
- Arrival: S.Andrea – Ponte nelle Alpi (741m)
- Difficulty Level: E – Hiking (level)
- Length: 110 km
- Difference in height: maximum 900m – minimum 65m
- Minimum Altitude: 415m
- Maximum Altitude: 1,275m
- Recommended Period: from March to November
A 13-lap route along the southern borders of the Park.
Over 110 kilometers of route connect the most significant places of worship of the piedmont belt, small churches preserving memories, centuries-old traditions, cultural meanings, and often small artistic treasures deserving to be known; you can visit in this way places of ancient devotion and acknowledged environmental value.
The laps can be from 1 to 12 km long, with walking time varying from 30 minutes to 6 hours.
Location: along the southern border of the Park, from Croce d’Aune to Ponte nelle Alpi.
Access: access to the various departure points of each lap from the Piedmont SP Road Feltre-Belluno